»

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

You may remember our dear friends, Matt and Jodi.  Back in April, Jacob and I helped Matt set up the proposal sight where he asked Jodi to be his wife!  Four short months later........it is my honor to present Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

Photobucket

The whole night was so much fun!  As a result, I don't have many pictures.  I did manage to pull out the camera for a few quick snaps at the end of the evening!

Matt and Jodi loving being married!

Photobucket

With our friends Adonis and Jessi
Photobucket
Deepa, me and Amber

Photobucket

The best picture I could get of J and Joey. Clearly, this will not be sitting on anyone's mantle in the near future!

Photobucket

This is what happens when I ask Jacob to take a picture.

Take 1....

Photobucket

Take 2...

Photobucket

Take 3...

Photobucket

Take 4...

Photobucket

And finally, take 5...

Photobucket

We closed the evening out with one final group shot!

Photobucket

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith!  Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day!


0 Comments: