Finally, the "laundry room". I told you these pictures might be tough to stomach!
But one day soon, these rooms will be completely transformed......
Next, I wanted to share my answers to the 8 questions my friend Heather from "Fine Wine and Diapers" asked.
1. What bones have you broken and how did you break them?I drank LOTs of milk as a kid…so no broken bones for me! (Knock on wood!)
2. If you could get any type of plastic surgery what would you get?
Ok this is kinda gross, but I would have leg lengthening surgery! Eh I shudder at the thought of the recovery process but to be tall……
3. What was your biggest fashion mistake?
Oh sooo many….but the worse in my mind was the first day of seventh grade. Teal denim shorts rolled up to the top of the knee, white collared shirt button ALL the way up and Birkenstocks (with white socks!)
4. Had to omit question since I have two nieces that are regular viewers of this blog :)
5. What is the best job you ever had?
The one I have now ???? oops, i meant, the one i have now!!!!!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Oh this is a tough one….I would love to pack up everything and move to the Italian countryside. But to be honest, I sure did love my 26 years of living in the South! So….my anywhere in the world would be a lake house on Lake Martin in Alabama. That way I could own season tickets to all the Auburn football games!
7. What reality TV show would you most want to be on?
Oh I would LOVE to be on Divine Design and have Candice Olsen come and transform one of my rooms! Ah……how fun!
8. What is your favorite season?
FOOTBALL SEASON! That is a season right?