»

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And on the 27th day,.....

there were walls (sianara nasty 2x4's) and floors!

                               Before.....                                                                After.....

(there was also crown molding and trim)


           Before (adieu homely lament).....                           After (and hello, lovely hardwoods).....

Before.....


After.....


Before.....


and after....

  
             Before (adios dreadful lament).....                              After (and hello, gorgeous)..... 

and a little more after.....


Before.....


After.....


Before.....


and after.....


27 days down and (supposedly) 8 to go! I like what I am seeing.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous

I love all the before and after pics. And I am loving those floors! Can't wait to see it completely finished -- and I know you really can't wait!