»

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

WOW! What a great week! As I mentioned in a previous post, my mom and two nieces drove from Birmingham to Tulsa to spend Spring Break (poor Daddy was left at home alone since he couldn’t get off work). They arrived the Friday before Easter and left yesterday. Although Jacob and I were sad to see them leave, we feel extremly blessed to have been able to spend so much time together.

In order to get back into the blogging spirit, I have decided to end my week’s sabbatical by sharing a few pictures from this past week. I hope you enjoy!

After 11 hours.......THEY MADE IT!
Photobucket

Lucy was very happy to see her uncle.........
Photobucket

Molly made us a sign.........
Photobucket

Saturday, we each painted a wooden cross...........
Photobucket

Lucy's lovely cross.........
Photobucket

I can't believe she is already 9.........
Photobucket


Preparing to read the Easter story.............
Photobucket

He has Risen!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lucy and Cody's bed...........
Photobucket

All the girls in their Oklahoma shirts.........
Photobucket

We were all excited to have matching shirts.......
Photobucket

After a week of yard work, multiple games of hide n' seek and endless Wii tournaments....I am happy to say Spring Break 2010 was a success!


0 Comments: