»

Friday, November 12, 2010

I love this.....

online retailer!


So, I am slightly obsession with UK based clothing companies.  Why, you ask.  I honestly have no clue.  It simply may be due to the fact that these clothing companies seldom ship to the U.S; thus my obsession is a classic case of wanting something I can't have.

However, TODAY I (with the help of my dear friend Shannon, who also loves UK clothes) bring to you good news!  ASOS not only ships to the US, but ships for FREE!

So if you are in need of some stylish work clothes,......


 holiday party attire,.....

 or a weekend assemble,  

Asos likely has something!  And with a 20% off discount code, "PSWLOVESASOS" (from Oct. 22 to Nov. 22)  you surely can find something!

 Have a great weekend!  I am off to Chicago so I know I will!

0 Comments: