»

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Will you marry me????

One year ago today, J ask me to be his wife!

Photobucket

The weekend began like any other....except for the fact we met in New York City for the weekend......

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Saturday, August the 8th, we decided to spend the day in Central Park.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and take a carriage ride around the park....

Photobucket
J ask the carriage driver to drop us off at a on the east lawn where we found a quite hilltop.....

Photobucket
He then proceeded to tell me he loved me (for the first time in our relationship) and promised to love me forever.....

Photobucket
he then asked me to be his wife.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
We then had an amazing weekend in New York City as an engaged couple....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

What an amazing weekend! 

1 Comments:

Mom

You left out the part about the"gimp" leg. I can't believe it has been a year. Just like yesterday, your dad and I were anxiously awaiting the phone call to announce your engagement. We love you both.