It is me! My childhood friend (who now lives in Tulsa! YEAH!) and fellow blogger, Tiffany just awarded me with "The Versatile Blogger" award.
Upon receiving this award, the awardee must follow several rules.
1. Link to the person who gave you this award.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know they have received the award.
So first, I would like to thank Tiffany from "Luv'n This Life" for passing on this fun award and continuing to read Our Southern Front Porch! Just so everyone knows, Tiffany is one of the main reasons I started blogging. I have always enjoyed reading her blog and it inspired me to follow suit!
Next I want to share my 7 random facts........
1. I talk to my mom at LEAST 3 times a day. Last month, we had approximately 1,700 minutes of talk time.
2. I make up words....a lot. The one word that has stuck around the longest for me and my family is the word "vacenta". In case you would like to us it, this word is the singular form of vicinity. 10 years later, my family is still loving that one!
3. I always wear my hair in a bun to work. The random fact is the reason I wear it in a bun....it is because it takes to long to dry in the morning. 9 times out of 10 when I get home from work, it is still wet!
4. I really like being called "Al" or by my last name. When I hear my full name I think I am in trouble.
5. I bit my cuticles. I know it is disgusting, but I can't help it!
6. I hate watermelon!
7. Finally, my favorite people to EVER work with are these two goons you see below! My random fact is that beside my husband, these two make me laugh harder than anyone I know. As a result of their shenanigans, I have had my drink come out of my nose so many times that I have lost count! Between one driving a yellow Volkswagen Beetle and one having a second career as a survival expert, there is NEVER a dull moment. Even though I am in Tulsa and I do not get to work with them everyday, they still entertain me daily! Thank goodness for emails and "important" conference calls!
I am a Southern woman who was born and raised in Alabama but is currently living in Oklahoma. I love my Lord, husband, family, friends, dog, the South and Auburn Football. I am not a good writer but felt I should jump on the blogging wagon before I was left behind. I hope you enjoy the view from our Southern front porch!