»

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ole Fashion Sleeper!

Call me crazy, but I want to invest in a Twin Sleeper! .......................................................


Now that the crickets have stopped chirping, let me explain my thought process.

a) Our cozy little bungalow only comes with two bedrooms;
b) My family lives on the other side of the world! (also known as Atlanta and Birmingham); and
c) I am really tired of pulling out the blow up mattress when more than two people come to visit.

And the best part of the deal, sleepers are not as ugly as I remember! 

Here are my front runners.......
(via Haverty's)



Not only are these guys pratical, they would be perfect reading chairs!

Whose on board now????

1 Comments:

Erica

I like the third one. Recently, we stayed in a hotel room that had a twin sleeper. I opened it up to look at it and it seemed really nice. I would rather sleep on it than an air mattress any day!