»

Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Mom.....

was once a little girl who lived on a farm in north Alabama. She enjoyed playing with paper dolls and making mud pies. She has eaten ice cream made of snow, fallen out of a truck and been accidently shot in the toe with a BB gun courtesy of her little brother.

Photobucket

This little girl is also a mom to one son.....

Photobucket

and one daughter......

Photobucket

She is a nana......

Photobucket

a wife of 35 years....

Photobucket

a mother-n-law.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a friend.

Photobucket

She is funny.....

Photobucket

and loving.

Photobucket

She likes to play with us.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 and make us smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is loved and respected by many....

Photobucket

and is the glue of our family.

Photobucket

She is our mom!

Photobucket

We hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!  Thank you for loving us unconditionally!

We love you!


7 Comments:

Mom

Girl, you made me cry with this post - shocked when I opened it and saw my mama's little girl in the back of Daddy's truck. Thank you for a sweet gift. I love all of you so much.

Anonymous

Allison, this is so sweet of you to do this for your Mom. You sure are creative. I was shocked to see those two "other" ladies in those photographs. Brings back goooooood memories!!! I hope you and Jacob have a wonderful and safe trip!!! Luv ya, Wanda

Vance & Kala Waldron

Very well-written Al! I love that sweet lady!

Anonymous

Such a sweet post! And I love all the pictures! Hope you guys have a safe trip and we'll see you soon!

Susies

Looking at this post has made me cry. You have a very special Mother and she has a very special Daughter. I am so proud and Blessed to have you both to call friends. Hope you have a great trip. Love, Sue

Erica

What a sweet post!!

Bonnie

Now that I have figured this posting out....this is so sweet. It made me cry! What fun times we have all had together.